Friday, January 16, 2009

As Of Late:

Now that I have a camera, my life is becoming increasingly more documented. I started a flickr (haven't uploaded anything yet) and wonder if my photos belong there rather than here? But for now here are some of my recent shots.


Went to a strange Home and Garden trade show at the metrodome with my dad. We looked at saunas and house siding and other intersting things.

My dad lent me his bass, and I am practicing. I have started and quit a lot of instruments in my life, but I have a good feeling about this one.

Found this on the free shelf, and had some HD/HL like fun.




Drawing women and thinking about flowers (hint: senior project.)


This camera bag is probably my most tangible and complete break project. It's basically a padded cube with a cool strap and velcro, thanks to Whit for the fabric.

No comments: