Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Brief Apartment Tour

Traditionally I do a room tour any time I inhabit new living quarters. I haven't done one for my new Minneapolis home yet because I am still unpacking and organizing, but here are a few images.


My first before-and-after/DIY/design sponge/apartment therapy-esque project. Last night I was staring at our record cabinet and I thought of a use for some nice old wallpaper I've had forever. I whipped up some wheat paste and applied the wallpaper to the two sliding front panels. (You can tell the before shot by the bad lighting and poor picture quality.)
My grandpa made this bookshelf for me and I used it throughout my childhood. It has been in my parent's garage since, and I am happy to have space and a use for it again.

And this is what's on my drawing table! I've set a goal of blogging once a week, so check back soon.

1 comment:

notions and potions said...

LOVE that cabinet! It makes me want to paper-mache.