Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Flowers for Feminism"


I'm proud to announce that the art director from Bitch Magazine (Briar Levit) has blogged about my publication Cult of Flowers on the Bibliobitch Blog (Bitch's literary focused blog.) It's really exciting to hear someone else describe COF besides myself! I've read Bitch since high school, and it has been an inspiration for me personally and for the creation of COF. I hope everyone who was involved in COF check's this out and knows I couldn't of done it without them. I also set up a 'shop' to sell some copies of COF on my website. P.S. I also recently added a sketchbook section too!

4 comments:

terese said...

nice nice! 'bout time they recognized. congrats!

nancynago said...

Fack yeah!
"CRISP TYPOGRAPHY!"

SO SO so proud of you Kel.

Monstertoke said...

OMG congrats!!

Jordan Kay said...

hi i like you