Wednesday, October 14, 2009

10 Little Things


1) Adorably illustrated graduation card from my Grandma.
2)"WILD" Intaglio print by Abigail Mullen.
3) Last shot of a photobooth picture strip from the Turf Club.
4) Ticket to a performance of "The Lion King" at a young student's house.
5) A piece of a "Regular" box of tampons.
6) Love Letters mailbox eraser on a headphones jack.
7) Jody Williams book, open to my favorite spread.
8) My collection of Arc's Value Village tags.
9) Picture of my mom.
10) Many years old newspaper clipping of Elliott Smith.

Instructions:
1) Gathered 10 little things from around your room that are special for some reason.
2) Arrange them and scan all at once. If you don't have a scanner you could lay them out in a rectangle and take a picture. Tip: I realized after I did it that it would probably look good if you put a solid colored piece of paper on top of the objects, to get a nice background.
3) Number them, and write short descriptions, or just labels.
4) Post and share with you WWW friends!
(note: I got a piece of spam mail, and the subject was "To my WWW friend" and now I want to use it.)

2 comments:

Jordan Kay said...

hi i think you're the blog i check most.

i like you ha

hark!press said...

Hi! I like your internet presence, I do.