Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baier Likes Tinkertoys

I just finished my last advising appointment, and dropped off my class registration for my last semester at MCAD!!! The end is nigh. Here are 2 projects I just wrapped up:
TINKER TOYS- rebranding (logo + packaging for GD2) Check out the triangluar box I made:



Thanks to Lauren for all her support and excitment throughout this project.

Next, for Illustration I drew some Astrological Signs, the only problem is I did them really fast! So I don't know if they're really DONE or NOT? Can you guess what sign they are? (Abby?)




Thanks to Andres for the vellum!

6 comments:

nancynago said...

oh hark, well done kelly, weeeeelllll done.

abigail said...

that tinker box is amazing! i would buy those if i saw them in that package. for suuuure.

Lauren said...

I'm still excited!





Go Aries Warrior Women!

Jack said...

taurus, gemini, leo!

jenny. said...

LOVIN' THE PACKAGING
nice shapessssssssss

Yellow Lilly said...

Very Close Jack! The first one is actually Aries, but Taurus has horns too!