Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Turning Over a New Leaf


This is a little late, a flyer for a meal of bbq wings Shea made me for dinner after my first day back to school. That was a few weeks ago, but I can still remember how tasty they were. The first time I looked at the poster I didn't even see myself in it!!! Can you find me?
Every school year, every time I clean my room, every time I put off my homework till the last minute, I vow to myself to turn over a new leaf. So far my room has stayed clean, thanks in part to the new implimantation of my "catch-all basket."
Whitney and I went into a chat room tonight. Things have changed since I was 14. Now everyone has a webcam, and if you don't they don't want to talk to you. Also, be cautious about accepting video messages from people. If you're interested in some fun chatroom pranks to pull, ask Dylan.